Noise measurement - engineering for sound and vibration
Technisch bureau van Eeden is an independent acoustic consultant in noise control engineering based in the Netherlands.
It is specialised in noise reduction and low noise design of machines, for both manufacturer and user.
For issues regarding noise or a survey on noise or vibration for occupational health and machine safety, call us first.
- noise measurement of machines and equipment according to EU harmonised standards,
within the scope of the machinery directive or the outdoor equipment directive
- whole body and hand arm vibration measurement according to EU harmonised standards
- noise or vibration survey in workplaces, factories and on installations
- building acoustics: measurement of sound insulation and reverberation
- design noise reduction measures on the noise source itself and supervise its implementation
- support engineers with low noise design*
- support for your technical staff interpreting directives and plan noise reduction strategies
- assistance in the formulation of undisputable noise specifications or requirements
- expertise and support to review specifications of your supplier or your competition, or review of requirements or tenders
- building acoustics: meaurement of sound insulation and reverberation
- calculation of the propagation of industrial noise according to Dutch law
- execution of noise surveys in relation to Norsok requirements, IMO resolution 468 or Eemua Noise Procedure Specification
Technisch bureau van Eeden is fully equipped to execute sound level measurements on workplaces, and machines on site
as well as for sound insulation and noise emission outdoor.
We also offer measurement of whole body vibration, hand arm vibration and impact sound insulation.
In course of 20 years Technisch bureau van Eeden has conducted more than 600 acoustic surveys for 300 different customers.
Michiel van Eeden is appointed asnew approach consultant for CEN.