Noise measurement - engineering for sound and vibration
Technisch bureau van Eeden has more than 25 years of experience with determination of exposure and emission of noise and vibration in relation
to the machinery directive, machinery regulation and occupational safety and health requirements.
- measurement of emission of noise and vibration of machinery and equipment according to EU harmonised standards,
within the scope of the machinery directive, machinery regulation or the outdoor noise directive
- measurement of exposure to whole body and hand arm vibration according to EU standards or local regulation
- noise or vibration survey in workplaces, factories and on installations
- building acoustics: measurement of sound insulation, reverberation and noise of building services
- support for your technical staff interpreting directives, tenders or contracts with regard to noise and vibration requirements
- assistance in the formulation of undisputable and robust specifications on noise emission
- expertise and support to review specifications of your supplier or your competition
- calculation of the propagation outdoor of industrial noise according to Dutch law
- noise survey in relation to Norsok requirements, IMO resolution 468 or Eemua Noise Procedure Specification
In course of 25 years Technisch bureau van Eeden has conducted more than 1.200 acoustic surveys for 450 different customers.
Michiel van Eeden is HAS
(Harmonised Standards) consultant for the European Commission with regard to machinery noise and teacher for
noise and vibration for PHOV.
Contact page - References