Noise measurement - engineering for sound and vibration
Technisch bureau van Eeden is an independent specialist for noise control engineering based in the Netherlands.
For issues regarding machinery noise or a survey on noise or vibration for occupational health and safety, call us first.
- measurement of emission of noise and vibration of machinery and equipment according to EU harmonised standards,
within the scope of the machinery directive or the outdoor noise directive
- measurement of exposure to whole body and hand arm vibration according to EU standards or local regulation
- noise or vibration survey in workplaces, factories and on installations
- building acoustics: measurement of sound insulation, reverberation and noise of building survices
- support engineers with low noise design*
- support for your technical staff interpreting directives and plan noise reduction strategies
- assistance in the formulation of undisputable and robust specifications on noise emission
- expertise and support to review specifications of your supplier or your competition, or review of requirements in tenders and contracts
- calculation of the propagation outdoor of industrial noise according to Dutch law
- execution of noise survey in relation to Norsok requirements, IMO resolution 468 or Eemua Noise Procedure Specification
Technisch bureau van Eeden is fully equipped to execute sound level measurements on workplaces and machines on site
as well as for sound insulation and noise emission outdoor.
We also offer measurement of whole body vibration, hand arm vibration and impact sound insulation.
In course of more that 20 years Technisch bureau van Eeden has conducted more than 1.200 acoustic surveys for 450 different customers.
Michiel van Eeden is appointed as HAS (Harmonised Standards)consultant for the European Commission with regard to machinery noise.
Contact page - References